Welcome to our church

St. Faith’s is part of the Borderlink Group of eight Parishes.

The Group monthly magazine is called The Link, which contains everything you need to know about our parishes, services and coming events.
Copies are available in all our churches and Dorstone’s Front Room

Sunday Services

August

Sunday 25th 6pm Evening Prayer

September

Sunday 1st 9.30am Morning Prayer

Sunday 8th 9.30am Holy Communion

Sunday 15th 10.30am Group Communion Clifford

Sunday 22nd 6pm Evening Prayer

Sunday 29th 10.30am Deanery Service Eaton Bishop

October

Sunday 6th 9.30am Morning Prayer

Opening Times

The Church is open every day from 9.30am and closing at 5.30pm in summer and 4pm in winter. There are leaflets for self guided tours, inside and out.

 Parish Giving Scheme

The Parish Giving Scheme.  It has been put in place (and paid for!) by the national C of E.  It is a piece of smart thinking, already helping hundreds of parishes in other dioceses, and just arriving at Hereford. 
It uses the Direct Debit method for giving – instead of putting an envelope occasionally on the old collection plate or making a one-off cash donation.  It is all-electronic so it is safe, and gets rid of the need to count cash and pay it in, so it minimises admin. It can ‘inflation-proof’ our giving, and maximise our cash-flow. It also still allows for ‘Gift Aid’ to be used.
To find out more about the scheme read the PGS Leaflet or watch the video.
To obtain a form contact PCC Treasurer John Platts using contact form.

The Dorstone Neighbourhood Plan has recently been published to see a copy Click here

Parochial Fees 2019

For  summary of fees for funerals, marriages, register searches  and grave stones Click
For full details of fees Click

Records

An audit of the memorials and tombstones was carried out in 1991 and updated in 2019. Together with maps of both the old and new churchyards. This is always available inside the church for those researching family histories.
Baptisms and Burials Registers date from the year 1733.
Marriage Registers date from 1755.