- We need a constant supply of new ideas for fundraising.
- We need helpers to run events.
- We need people to provide refreshments.
Most of all we need YOU to support us.
“Bring Back Dorstone’s Ring Tones” Appeal
We have started an appeal to the community so that you can donate directly to the restoration of the bells.
To download a copy of the leaflet click here
Unique 400 year old Bell Frame Oak removed from the tower
- Some of the beams 7ft x 8in x 6in could be used as lintels for doors or windows if you would like to see them let us know.
- We have also had a number of items made from the bell frame wood.
- These have been made by Rob Morgan & Louise Wright from Dorstone, Bob Barnard from Peterchurch and Harry Chapman from Talybont. We are very grateful to them for their skilful work.
- All bowls and plates are food safe.
- All have been marked “Dorstone Church Belltower Oak”
We sold a number of these items at Plant Day and we still have items left.
Here are photos and details of them:
If you would like to see or purchase any item please use the contact form below.
If you can help in any way or to purchase an item , please fill in the contact sheet below.